Here’s some more info regarding Erich “Mancow” Mueller’s new gig at WLS-AM from 9 to 11 a.m.:
– Mueller’s contract is for two years.
– Mueller’s syndicated show will continue but is now on a tape-delayed basis for its affiliates. The program begins taping at 5a.m. and wrap up at 8:55 a.m. – just in time to start his WLS show at 9:05 a.m. As stated before, WLS is not carrying his syndicated show.
– Other co-hosts may pop-in from time to time to join Mueller. Pat Cassidy is joining Mancow the first week.
– There will be no characters from Mancow’s Morning Madhouse on the WLS show.
– Jerry Agar – the previous occupant of the 9 a.m. slot – has been let go.