– Winners include WSCR, WPPN, WXRT, WUSN, and drumroll please…. Q101! Yes, Q101 – or WKQX-FM grew 27% in 12+ month-to-month.
– The biggest winner of all is WTMX-FM (The Mix), who dominated the 25-54 ratings and 12+ with Eric & Kathy leading the way.
– Steve Harvey on WVAZ-FM (V103) continues his growth.
– WKSC-FM continues its run over rival WBBM-FM, but B96’s numbers are up month-to month in 12+.
– All-sports WSCR trounced WMVP in the 12+ ratings, but let’s see what the male demos have to say.
– Sliding to the losers’ side, WOJO and WSRB-FM (Soul 106.3) saw decreases month-to-month. Given Soul 106.3 acquired The Tom Joyner Morning Show earlier this year, the station’s performance should have been better.
– WGN-AM remained number one, but slid the new Greg Jarrett morning show is a disappointment, down 19% from July and finishing 22nd overall. Given these circumstances, it keeps the station off the winner’s list, but the #1 ranking keeps them off the loser’s one.
– Another morning loser is WGCI’s new Morning Riot, which was anything but with a 23rd-place finish overall among morning shows and did not even make the top 20 among the adult 25-54 demo.